The Club organises a series of events throughout the year as well as encouraging participation in non-club events across track & field, cross country and road races.
- This event has passed.
Ashgrove Rangers AGM
9 September 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm AEST
The AGM will be held at 4pm on Saturday 9th September at the Mitchelton Library.
Following the AGM members are welcome to cross the road to the RSL for dinner.
Main Agenda Points:
- Presentation of the financial statements of 2016/17 and the auditor’s report for the same year
- The election of the 2017/18 management committee (President, Secretary, Vice-President and Treasurer) and other general committee members (3-5)
- The election of delegates to Queensland Athletics
- The appointment of an auditor and a patron,
- The election of delegate/s to the Qld Masters Athletic Association, and
- General business.
Nominations for the above management committee positions are to be in writing and signed by the the member and his/her proposer and seconder. Nominees, proposers and seconders need to be 18 year or older.
All nominations are required to be lodged with the Secretary by Saturday 19th August or by mail to:
Ashgrove Rangers Athletic Club Inc.
PO BOX 142
The Gap QLD 4061